Hiker Hostel Policies
Home » Hiker Hostel Policies
Hiker Hostel Policies
- Check-in: 3 p.m. (no later than 9 p.m. for Bunk reservations)
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
- Must be 18 years old to reserve an accommodation
- Parking: Guests-only are permitted to park their vehicles (for a limited time) on our property at no charge.
- Smoking: We are a nonsmoking hotel
- Pets: Trained pets are welcome for those guests booking one of our private cabins. A one time cleaning fee of $30 USD applies. Pets must be under the supervision of the owner at all times, and on a leash in all common areas — including outdoors. At this time pets are not allowed in the main lodge building.
- Keep your pet on a leash on the Hiker Hostel grounds at all times.
- For your pet’s safety, we require pets not be left unattended in the guest cabins.
- Please pick up after your pet.
- We ask dog owners to be mindful of resident wildlife.
- Any damage incurred to the cabin by the pet is the responsibility of the guest.
- Service dogs are welcome at the Hiker Hostel at no additional fee, however, we kindly ask that you contact the hotel in advance of your stay.
- Please indicate that you are traveling with a pet in the Notes field when completing your reservation online.
- No more than two animals per cabin.
- Deposits: A deposit of 50% of the total cost of the group is due when making your reservation. The remaining balance is due upon arrival. If the fore mentioned deposits are not received within the time frame stated, the hold on the rooms will be released.
- Cancellations: Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to arrival are entitled to a full refund; cancellations 7 days prior to arrival are entitled to a 50% refund. Cancellations 7 days or fewer prior to arrival are non-refundable, non-transferable, and have no credit value. A date change to a reservation is treated as a cancellation and rebooking. Credit for the re-booking shall be given in the same terms as the refund stated above. Date changes made within 7 days of arrival will not have a credit applied to the new booking. Prices on unconfirmed reservations are subject to change at any time without notice. We recommend that you insure against unforeseen circumstances that could necessitate partial or full cancellation of your reservation.